Hopp til navigering Hopp til søk
As I do not speak Norwegian, my category names are no more than best guesses and I would appreciate some correction before I generate nonsensical categories.
- By the way, the "sterke" verbs in Dutch fall pretty nicely in the old 7 classes, a few irregularities aside. How is that in Norwegian? Something like drikke looks very class 3 to me e.g. (as it is in Dutch).
- I can correct you where necessary. I've got some questions:
- is there a need for a "infinitiv" parameter? In Norwegian, and lots of other languages, the infinitive mood is the same as the main entry, eg. for drikke the infinitive is exactly drikke. How is that in Dutch?
- isn't the inflection more complex than this? Looking at the template en:Template:nl-conj, it seems so? (But, of course, it may not be necessary, I don't know.)
- Mewasul 10. des 2009 kl. 11:35 (CET)